OMG, get ready to die a million deaths with these chocolate stout lava cakes. All that oozy beer love....We got this sweet recipe from Bethcakes!
Choco Stout Lava Cake
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp craft stout beer
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, spray two 4 ounce ramekins with nonstick spray, and place them on a baking sheet.
- Place the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until completely melted.
- In another bowl, whisk together the melted chocolate and butter. Next add the sugar and mix well. Add in the eggs and whisk until combined. Then add a pinch of salt, the flour, and the craft stout beer. Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide the batter between the ramekins, filling each about ⅔ full. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 11 minutes, or until the center is no longer jiggly. Remove from the oven and run a knife around the inside of the ramekin to loosen the cake. Let the cakes cool for a minute before turning them out onto plates to serve.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and serve with ice cream!