Knowledge is power. Beer is awesome. Here's some beer knowledge to keep you awesome.
5. Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass. I don't know about you; but, that's the scariest thing I've read all day.
4. The first professional brewers were all women called "BREWSTERS". The women were required to be beautiful...luckily, beer goggles had already been invented and beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
3. At any given time, 0.7% of the world population is drunk. It means 50 million people are drunk RIGHT NOW. We're pretty sure it's the only reason Taco Bell stays in business.
2. Beer and marijuana have a lot in common. Beer's hops are in the same family of flowering plants as marijuana. It's incredibly incestuous and consuming both at the same time can lead to terrible Spring Break decisions and unplanned pregnancy.
1. Beer strengthens bones. It is rich in silicon that increases calcium deposits and minerals for bone tissue. So, basically you should just pour beer in your cereal.